Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Kuning" my cat died

Today my cat died due to the injury on "her" foot. She suffered about a week with a non stop bleeding due to the infection on the wound itself. Feel pity on her condition, but it is nothing much I can do. She is too weak and everyone knows that she won't survived.

Anyway, mom never give-up. She bathed "Kuning" everyday and applied medicated oil to the wound. Mom talked to "Kuning" at every mealtime. My mom said that 'she' is a good cat but a little bit naughty and stubborn. She never listen!! my mom always said to 'her' to stay indoor and don't mix with a stray cat outside. But, "Kuning" never listen. Mom told me that the wound "she" got, it was from a fight with other cat and "she" might step on the sharp object during that event.

Yesterday evening, was my last visit on her. Kuning did 'meow' to me a few times when I "talked" to her. I can feel that she said sorry and seek a forgiveness from me. And I told her that"she" will be alright, eventhough I know it was not true. And today afternoon, I bought her a fresh cat food. I requested mom to feed "her" before I returned to office. At 7:30pm, I reached home and Along told me "kuning" already died. She never touched "her" dinner.

Everyone cried. We buried 'her' body under the rambutan tree, same place for all of our cats before her. And at that momment, everyone agreed not to have a new cat as a pet anymore. Because the sadness to loss a pet is too painful to everyone. But, it is not too long...and I am sure, sooner or later it will be a new kitten at home.

2 comments:

  1. Rest in Peace to Kuning..
    Adam suka Kuning dan selalu cuba-cuba untuk main dengan kuning..
    Sunyi la sekejap rumah. Tp mungkin lepas ini akan ada kucing baru juga tu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone feel sorry to Kuning and we all miss her so much. Ain did ask where Kuning...kesian dia sebab dia pun suka usik kuning.

    ReplyDelete