Monday, March 29, 2010

Aerobic at Tasik Cempaka Bandar Baru Bangi


About a month I being continuously doing my weekend exercise at Tasik Cempaka in Bandar Baru Bangi. Every Saturday, it is an aerobic activity by PKNS. Many peoples around Bandar Bangi Bangi will gather as early as 7:30am beside the McDonald drivethru'. The program will start at 8am. Once it is aerobic, the fans are the ladies. All shapes of bodies assemble infront of the aerobic instructor, to shake, to bend, to dance and to sway along the music. So much fun. There are few gentlemen as well. Thumbs up to all.

Sometime we aerobic using a traditional Malay songs. It is good though, even myself a bit "keras" can also joget or inang with the aerobic steps.....! Whatever it is, it 's really sweat and good for our heart.


Khairani and me posed after aerobic


From left Yuhanis and Marsitah @ angah

I met many Hitachians (exHitachi Consumer). We chat and exchange stories and updates. I met also my Secondary schoolmates from SAAS. I met Ms.Khairani too, from UTM. I will make this activity as my "re-union" meeting place to all my ex- schoolmate, colleagemate, officemate and anything'mate...to refresh the relationship.

From Left: Zaidah, Zakiah and Zakiah's daughter

Others that not shown here, Ms.Gizi (exHEPM), Ms. Zaini and her 2 daughters Ms. Siti Aisyah and Ms.Siti Fatimah. Well, all are ladies only !!!!!. I learnt that Hjh.Zaiton also a frequently comer for Aerobic but I havent met her yet.

Ain with her favourite slide

Oh yes, on Sunday there is a Pasar Tani behind the PKNS. I always bring along my mom and my niece Ain along if there is no "Iqraq lesson". While I'm doing my jogging routine, my mom will do shopping for the fresh groceries from the hawkers.

Myself after jogging, lepak'ing while waiting for mom

And after all ends, we will have a McDonald breakfast nearby. Well, now you know where you can find Ija during weekend.....Ur always welcome to Tasik Cempaka for healthy exercise and happy gathering as well. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment